It’s time to unbox Owlcrate’s October box! I won this box through their monthly photo challenges (thank you, Owlcrate!) and was so excited when it showed up in my mailbox! October’s theme was Legends & Lore and featured an OC exclusive edition of Legendborne by Tracy Deonn.
Also included were:
- A fabric bowl cozy featuring a super pretty Spin The Dawn inspired sun patterned fabric designed by Janine Lecour.
- A plant-based soap bar by Motherland Essentials, inspired by A Song of Wraiths And Ruin. This soap smells INCREDIBLE and has already been all used up. I’m pretty sure my partner was also secretly using it because it smelled so amazing!
- A Star-Touched Queen inspired bamboo phone charging stand designed by Lady Chubb Letters.
- Woven in Moonlight inspired wooden windchimes (which my mother currently has hanging in her home).
- A glass nail file featuring quotes from Girls of Paper and Fire.
- A pin matching this month’s book (Legendborne) designed by Hey Atlas Creative.
- A sneak peek at We Free The Stars, the sequel to We Hunt the Flame (which I’m super excited about!).
- And finally, a code for an audiobook download of Raybearer!
While there were many items that I wouldn’t use this month, I did enjoy unboxing this box and can’t wait to dig into Legendborne!
Did you get the October box? If so, what did you think?