I know this is super late, but I thought I’d share my unboxing for the January 2021 Fairyloot box! January’s theme was Greek Mythology and featured a super special edition of Lore by Alexandra Bracken. Fairyloot’s edition had an exclusive cover, foiled hidden cover, artwork behind the dust jacket by @lizzart_zardonicz and gorgeous stenciled edges! I wasn’t too crazy about the original cover and am super happy with Fairyloot’s version!
Items in the box were all useful AND beautiful! They included:
- Metal bookmark of Athena designed by Monolime art
- Author letter featuring artwork by RunningQuill-Art
- A trinket dish with illustration of Eros & Psyche by Tara Spruit
- A Medusa iron-on patch illustrated by Alyesaworld
- A Percy Jackson-inspired art print by Arzzz
- A wooden spatula with a quote from Lovely War designed by Kristen De Palma
- A Circe-inspired book sleeve designed by Chatty Nora
- and two gorgeous tarot cards with The Wrath and the Dawn-inspired character art by Arzzz
Overall I was quite happy with this box, especially with how Lore turned out! The only item that I wasn’t too crazy about was the iron-on patch, but mostly because I have no use for them.